Some photos of today's Nutcracker performance. Fabulous job dancers! We're very proud of your achievements and can't wait to get started on choreography for our April show and symphony performance.
Please be sure to check the details below for our rehearsals and performance this weekend.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5TH - Rehearsal at Carousel
All dancers are required for the full rehearsal time from 2:45-6:00pm. Full costumes are required for this rehearsal.
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6TH - Rehearsal & Performance at Humanities
Dancer Arrival Times for Sunday rehearsal:
9:15am - Children, Mothers, Clara & Fritz, Drosselmeyer, Dolls, Bears
10:00am - Mice, Soldiers & Snowflakes
10:30am - Gummy Bears, Polichinelles
** call time for any dancers not in pieces above is 10:30am
Once dancers arrive at their scheduled times above, they will be required to remain at the theatre until the end of the performance. Lunch break is scheduled from 12:30-1:00pm - dancers are to remain at the theatre during this time.
Dancers should bring the following items to the theatre:
- water & snacks (peanut/nut free & NO TIMBITS due to dancers with severe allergies)
- make up (foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick)
- hair supplies (including brush, hairspray, elastics, hair nets, bobby pins etc.)
- costumes & dance shoes as well as dance clothing which may be required for some of the rehearsals
- sweater/street clothing as dancers will not be permitted to eat while in costume - FOOD IS NOT PERMITTED IN THEATRE OR IN CHANGE ROOMS
- a book or quiet activity for times when not dancing
Director, Carousel Dance Centre