Please be sure to check the details below for our rehearsals and performance this weekend.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5TH - Rehearsal at Carousel
All dancers are required for the full rehearsal time from 2:45-6:00pm. Full costumes are required for this rehearsal.
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6TH - Rehearsal & Performance at Humanities
Dancer Arrival Times for Sunday rehearsal:
9:15am - Children, Mothers, Clara & Fritz, Drosselmeyer, Dolls, Bears
10:00am - Mice, Soldiers & Snowflakes
10:30am - Gummy Bears, Polichinelles
** call time for any dancers not in pieces above is 10:30am
Once dancers arrive at their scheduled times above, they will be required to remain at the theatre until the end of the performance. Lunch break is scheduled from 12:30-1:00pm - dancers are to remain at the theatre during this time.
Dancers should bring the following items to the theatre:
- water & snacks (peanut/nut free & NO TIMBITS due to dancers with severe allergies)
- make up (foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick)
- hair supplies (including brush, hairspray, elastics, hair nets, bobby pins etc.)
- costumes & dance shoes as well as dance clothing which may be required for some of the rehearsals
- sweater/street clothing as dancers will not be permitted to eat while in costume - FOOD IS NOT PERMITTED IN THEATRE OR IN CHANGE ROOMS
- a book or quiet activity for times when not dancing
12/2/2015 11:05:55 am
Dancers who are not in the dances stated above should arrive at what time?
12/2/2015 07:30:38 pm
Dancers who are not in any of the dances listed above should arrive at 10:30am.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Director, Carousel Dance Centre